Re: Backing up mail without root perms

2009-03-31 17:01:48
On 31-Mar-2009, at 12:10, LuKreme wrote:
I have the following at the start of my virtual users procmailrc to backup all email coming to all virtual users before anything else can happen to it. The trouble is, the mail is written out owned by root.

Never mind. Since these are virtual users I can actually DROPPRIVS immediately to no ill effect. Doh.

--
Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't
        have t show you any stinking badges.