Re: Multiple sort lines problem

2009-05-28 05:43:11
* Arthur Dent wrote:
:0:
* ^TO_kiddie2\@(mymail|mydomain)
* ^Received.*for..kiddie2\@(mymail|mydomain)
INBOX/Kiddie2

Now - My Problem:
It seems that in the first part Procmail sequentially tests through each
line until it finds a match (or not), but in the sorting part only the
first line is checked. If there is no match it goes to the next set of
tests.

Clearly I have misunderstood something. What should I do to get this to
work as I intend?

Well, what *do* you intend? Multiple conditions are "anded" by default,
so the snippet above only delivers the message to INBOX/kiddie2 if
*both* conditions match; if either one doesn't, processing goes on to
the next recipe.

So what do you want - have the message put in that box if at least one
of the two conditions matches, not necessarily both?

/HW