On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 01:06:44PM -0700, Professional Software Engineering
wrote:

Ah, you were asking how to identify HTML messages.

Here's some conditions (not complete recipes - though flags and a
delivery would do it):

# html only message
* ^Content-Type:.*text/html

# regular multipart/alternative (html or richtext)
* ^Content-Type:.*multipart/alternative

You can also scan the message body for Content headers (when
multipart).  I'd suggest NOT dumping messages to /dev/null
immediatley - file them to a mailbox where you can check to make
sure things are working as planned.

Those seem to work swell for the couple I tossed at it.  I'm open to any
ideas or a better way of thinking to this.. For now I've directed them to
/tmp/html and linked that to ~/Mail for a little bit at least.  Here is
how rc.junk_html has turned out.. Of course I'm all ears/eyes for any
improvement.

Thanks for the help!
--
Daryl Styrk