Re: maildir filename in recipe

2009-08-16 09:17:59
LuKreme wrote:
On 15-Aug-2009, at 12:41, Jason wrote:
[1] - http://blog.raamdev.com/2007/11/14/using-procmail-to-mark-as-read

1) That is not the way to do that and 2) That's not safe.

1.) I understand that.

2.) Why?

:0
{ TRAP='mv "$LASTFOLDER" "${LASTFOLDER}:2,S"' }

That will mark a message stroed in Maildir as 'seen' which is the
Maildir convention for 'read'.

I understand that.  I'm _not_ trying to mark the message as read.  I
simply want the filename of the message so I can add it to the list of
tagged messages in .maildir/courierimapkeywords/:list.

I linked to [1], above as an example of the nuance of LASTFOLDER.  It's
not as simple as including it in an execution line.  You have to copy
the message to a folder (so procmail keeps running), extract the name
from LASTFOLDER.  Then, once it's matched for delivery to a subfolder,
dump the filename to ':list'.  Last, deliver the message.

At least, that's what I need to do for what I want.

thx,

Jason.