Re: Vacation

2009-10-07 00:18:23
I've never had need of any sort of vacation program before, but I am going
to be gone for a week at the end of this month and there is one account that
I need to have some sort of vacation auto-response on.

http://pm-doc.sourceforge.net/pm-tips.html has this:

2.4.14 Vacation modules
pm-javac.rc – A framework for your vacation replies. This recipe will
handle the vacation cache and compose an initial reply; which you only
need to fill in. (Like putting vacation message to the body)
ackmail.rc – From Alan's procmail lib. procmail rc to acknowledge mail
(with either a vacation message, or an acknowledgment)

I've used ackmail.rc before. You'd need to check if they meet your exact needs.