Re: Message body, assign to a variable everything except lines starting with "content-" or "--"

2009-11-05 09:31:33
My goal is to assign to a variable (MIME), everything in the body apart
from the MIME boundary delimiters and content definitions that are
consistently returned from one mail server only.

Oops - sent that first message too soon ...

Anyway, ... I don't think that it is necessarily impossible to do
what you want - I was simply trying to say that I think that procmail
folks don't talk much about body processing because procmail excels
at header processing and you can accomplish so much with header
processing.