Re: How to provoc an procmail error to force REQUEING?

2009-11-05 15:33:15
Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle(_at_)tamay-dogan(_dot_)net> wrote:

sometimes my GSM Internet connection die unexpected  and  I  the  I  get
errors in procmail which sort the  incoming  messages  into  the  folder
unprocessed.

So, I can detect the unprocessed messages and I like to produce an error
which force procmail into a "REQUE" status, speak, the message  stay  on
the server which will retry some minutes later.

{ EXITCODE=75 HOST
  HTH=" -mdp " }