delivery to a subfolder using Maildir format

2010-03-22 15:30:49
Hello:

I'm currently using dovecot 1.0.7 on CentOS 5.4.
I've setup ${HOME}/.procmail for POP only users( Mbox format):

#Preliminaries
VERBOSE=yes
SHELL=/bin/bash                 #Use the Bash shell (check your path!)
MAILDIR=${HOME}/mail            #First check what your mail directory is!
LOGFILE=${HOME}/procmaillog.`date +%y-%m-%d`

:0fw
| spamc

# Spamassassin Section
:0:
* ^X-Spam-Flag:.*YES*
Spam

# Accept all the rest to your default mailbox
:0:
${DEFAULT}

However; for IMAP user's(Maildir format) I have something like this:

#Preliminaries
VERBOSE=yes
SHELL=/bin/bash                 #Use the Bash shell (check your path!)
LOGFILE=${HOME}/procmaillog.`date +%y-%m-%d`
############################
## For Dovecot delivery ####
############################
DOVECOT_DELIVERY="/usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver"

:0fw
| spamc

# Spamassassin Section
:0:
* ^X-Spam-Flag:.*YES*
| $DOVECOT_DELIVERY

# Accept all the rest to your default mailbox
:0:
| $DOVECOT_DELIVERY

Notice that in the first snippet(for POP only users, using Mbox format),
the messages that Spamassassin has tagged as Spam get sent to the Spam
"folder"(which in reality is just a text file)

The question:
How can I achieve something similar on the second snippet(for those using
Maildir format)?
I want messages tagged as spam to go into a "spam" folder for each user.

Regards,
Alex Rodriguez

Spectrecom Corporation.
PO Box 950096.