Using Procmail to drop e-mail via Spamassassin's Rules

2010-04-27 22:32:12
Right I have postfix, spamassassin and procmail working correctly.

Now I need to use the spamassassin score to reject inbound mail.
I know the spam via its score, say 45.

How do I get a local, not global procmail rule to acheieve
and also tell procmail to look in local users .procmailrc files?
--
Member - Liberal International  This is doctor(_at_)nl2k(_dot_)ab(_dot_)ca Ici
doctor(_at_)nl2k(_dot_)ab(_dot_)ca