Re: [pro] Re: Filter Oddity

2010-04-13 04:01:07
At 09:03 2010-04-13 +0100, Arthur Dent wrote:
Sean's suggestion of '* ^From.*' certainly seems to work (on the Mutt
version of the file and the raw text extracted from the mbox file) even
though I haven't yet had a "live" one since.

Though if you're actually matching the From: header and not really looking for the From_, you may as well include the colon. Note the caveats I included about the broader matching without the explicit colon or space.