Re: return to sender recipe

2010-12-11 12:21:59
I am trying to do both: return the message back to the user with a message
explaining why it was returned.  I will try your suggestions below.  I'm
sure I will have questions.

Thanks very much for the reply.

Have  a great Saturday.

Richard

2010/12/11 Professional Software Engineering
<PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org>