Re: Replacement for "mimedecode" wanted

2011-05-04 23:17:57
On May 4, 2011, at 12:33, Michelle Konzack
<linux4michelle(_at_)tamay-dogan(_dot_)net> wrote:
I think, I use the Debian/Lenny version and re-try to compile  it  unter
Squeeze...

I was going to suggest that. Just because it's been dropped from the default
build of a particular. Linux distro should not prevent you being able to build
it from source or those packages Debian uses.

Have you tried to find out why it was dropped?