Re: Command died with status 134Reply-To:

2015-08-05 09:04:36
On Aug 5, 2015, at 1:16 AM, Eric Smith <es(_at_)fruitcom(_dot_)com> wrote:
I have recently introduced some bug in my procmail scripts which results
intermittently in the following sender non-delivery notification:
Command died with status 134: "/usr/bin/procmail -a "$EXTENSION"". Command
output: Aborted

However (and this might be because of some redundancy in my scripts) the mail
is actually delivered to me.

The normal action if procmail crashes would be that the mail is delivered.

Is there any clue in the above error message as to where I might look to fix
this?

Not really. Whatever is causing the problem is happening pretty early. Could it
be a permission error?

--
She'd always tried to face towards the light. But the harder you stared into
the brightness the harsher it burned into you until, at last, the temptation