Re: [off-list] ASRG - RMX proposals update

2003-09-30 17:02:32
On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 07:14:31PM -0400, Yakov Shafranovich wrote:
| We would like to have someone else other than the proposal authors
| coordinate this. Alan DeKok has volunteered. Is he agreeable to you?

Yes, on the condition that we begin to get concrete results by October 16.
I am optimistic that we can work faster once fewer cooks are in the kitchen.

I want to have something to propose at ISPcon on the 21st.  If the
unification effort has not made progress by then, I reserve the right to
present SPF as the next best thing.  I believe this is justified because
the new technique I described is inclusive and allows users to specify
which actual protocol they want to apply as policy, and is therefore
forward-compatible.