Re: SPF on slashdot

2003-10-05 20:25:54
In <20031006013443(_dot_)GW14960(_at_)waltman(_dot_)dnsalias(_dot_)org> Walt
Mankowski <waltman(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

SPF's now the lead story on slashdot...

Yep.  For those who want a link, try this:
http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/10/06/0044200&mode=thread&tid=111&tid=126&tid=158&tid=95&tid=99

I've been posting a fair number of replies to try and inform people
about what SPF is and isn't.  So far, it has gotten fairly positive
*want* to be able to forge email addresses 'cause I send mail from
many random places!"  Yeah, not a big shock there, but a surprising
number of clueful people have replied to the gripes.

-wayne