Re: SPF on slashdot

2003-10-06 16:58:47
On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 11:24:37 -0400, Meng Weng Wong
<mengwong(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:

even the "From:" header is forgeable --- /. neglected to mention it was
the SMTP "MAIL FROM: " that we're aimed at.

The uproar is more about "legit forging" like what eBay apparently does,
as well as roaming.

Well, I'm basically curious about SPF, and I'm lurking here until I
can snag a copy of the FAQ.  Since I don't have a great deal to add to
the discussion, I plan to drop off the list as soon as I get that
information.  TIA

--
Howard Lee Harkness
Texas Certified Concealed Handgun Instructor