RE: SPF on slashdot

2003-10-07 08:50:33
That, or the set of people who post on Slashdot don't care about SPF
and/or SPAM prevention...  However I think your hypothesis is most
likely also true.

---
Dustin D. Trammell
Vulnerability Remediation Alchemist
Citadel Security Software, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Meng Weng Wong [mailto:mengwong(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 6:52 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] SPF on slashdot

I now have firsthand proof that the SlashDot Effect is fiction.

spf.pobox.com never saw more than 1.5 hits per second.

This supports my hypothesis that the set of people who post on Slashdot
is almost perfectly disjoint from the set of people who read the
articles.

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname(_at_)½§Åv¼ð¦¾Øß´ëù11{W]?Ú

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname(_at_)½§Åv¼ð¦¾Øß´ëù1Ií-»Fqx(_dot_)com