report from ISPcon

2003-10-21 17:01:03
If that's the best criticism he can find, I think our proposal's pretty
strong.

FWIW, I've never thought that the Travelling Mailman was an issue.
Forwarding is (and always will be) the big issue for designated sender
schemes, and that's why I think it's really important for the draft to
address the issue in more detail, and particular in terms of who
SHOULD do what in order to ensure that valid mail doesn't unexpectedly
bounce.

        -roy

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.txt