RE: SPF reporting mechanism

2003-10-27 11:03:41
Meng Weng Wong wrote:
On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 11:41:32AM -0600, Dustin Trammell wrote:

The only difference I see is who your relying upon to generate the
report.  Parsing mail at your MTA for the Received-SPF header is
controlled by you, and will account for all (pre-sunrise) emails
that would be denied.

all emails, or just those emails that happen to be sent from your
users to your domain?

Sorry, I was only looking at half the issue...  My brain isn't quite
awake yet this morning.

---
Dustin D. Trammell
Vulnerability Remediation Alchemist