Re: lookups by macro expansion

2003-10-27 11:03:43
On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 05:57:51PM +0000, Roy Badami wrote:
|  > Hm, that's a really smart idea.  What do other people think?
|
| Looks like a neat idea, particularly if it can be used to reduce the
| number of methods in the spec.  But you'll need to find somewhere to
| specify the delimiters for the reversed username...

OK, if somebody wants to send me something I can just paste into the RFC
that will help move things along.

I don't want to eliminate any of the existing methods even though this
provides their functionality because once you start talking about macros
some people will get turned off.

except maybe LocalPart, which is a mess anyway.

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.txt