Re: Hold My SPF/Exim Hand?

2003-11-04 10:32:12
On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 09:29:29AM -0800, spf(_at_)jdl(_dot_)com wrote:
| I use exim 4.22 these days, so I visited:
|     http://spf.pobox.com/exim4.spf.acl.txt
|
| Before I drop this bad boy in place, can I get an "It works!"
| confirmation?

It does not work yet --- it works with the old-style SPF records, but
not the new-style.  There should be a plugin for Exim by this time next
week though; I have an SPFd that anyone can talk to.

So please hold for that.  The new Mail::SPF::Query is coming online
today and then things will move very quickly after that.

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.txt