Re: Implementation questions

2003-11-16 23:56:36
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, Philipp Morger wrote:

[...] there are even some folks that don't see any reason to assign a
PTR record to their IP at all. They all have a common problem - they
ignore RFCs and don't have a clue why certain things break at certain
times.

I strongly belive that thoses guys (I assume they read this post) who
maintain all the paperwork for SPF respect the current RFCs in force; or
at least take hints where they missed something :)

OK, I'm not saying we should ignore the RFC completely.  I'm suggesting
that we don't utilize the 'feature' that allows multiple PTR records :-)

Tim

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.6.txt