Re: [registrars] yahoo announces new anti-spam m easure (fwd)

2003-12-08 11:47:39
On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 11:38, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
There are severe practical difficulties in trying to compromise such large
nubers of machines and use them for a malicious purpose.

Using outright criminal methods to send spam is only practical for outright
criminal offerings.

Sure works, though.

About half the spam coming into my system comes from cable networks and
the like -- and usually not with the same IP each time.  I'd say that
sounds like compromised machines...

Ari

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.txt