RE: Anyone have any way to test my records?

2003-12-10 22:53:58
Phillip,

I can't seem to reply directly to you as you've got some SPEWS filters
in place blocking my server incorrectly.  The server is
pdxhost1.hpwh.net (198.107.22.122) which isn't listed, yet your server
is claiming it falls into this SPEWS listing:
http://spews.org/html/S1358.html

I'd really like to try your service, but it seems you should remove
these RBL lookups for the test address so that everyone can use it.  Or,
at the very least make sure you're using a valid copy of the SPEWS
database.

-Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Philip
Gladstone
Posted At: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 12:54 PM
Posted To: SPF-Discuss
Conversation: [spf-discuss] Anyone have any way to test my records?
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Anyone have any way to test my records?

You can always send mail to spftest(_at_)gladstonefamily(_dot_)net   this will
report whether the record is good, and if not, it will suggest another
record.

Philip

Jason wrote:

Anyone have an email box that is setup to test SPF?  Or another testing

ability?  Ideally I would love to send an email to a dummy address and
have it autorespond back with one of the 3 following
1) no spf support found on this domain
2) spf match
3) spf fail

I added the TXT records to one of my very low volume mail domains, and
would like to verify it before continuing with all my others. I would
hate to set this up, and have emails start getting rejected because I
didn't do it properly.

The domain is
virtualshoppper.net
For any that care to `dig` it.