Re: Anyone have any way to test my records?

2003-12-10 13:53:42
You can always send mail to spftest(_at_)gladstonefamily(_dot_)net this will report whether the record is good, and if not, it will suggest another record.

Philip

Jason wrote:

Anyone have an email box that is setup to test SPF?  Or another testing
ability?  Ideally I would love to send an email to a dummy
address and have it autorespond back with one of the 3 following
1) no spf support found on this domain
2) spf match
3) spf fail

I added the TXT records to one of my very low volume mail domains, and would
like to verify it before continuing with all my others.
I would hate to set this up, and have emails start getting rejected because I
didn't do it properly.

The domain is
virtualshoppper.net
For any that care to `dig` it.