RE: sendmail-milter-spf-1.1.pl script and secondary MX

2004-01-11 21:00:45

To answer your one question, the archives are at:
http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/

Ack! Marc, sincere apologies!!!! I misread the message and misfired the
response. Sorry for that. It was *I* who was being rude and unhelpful!!!

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education                  | -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-

"You know what you get after putting 30 years into a company? You're
 looking at it." -Downsized CIO of a major insurance carrier.