RE: Oh, and...

2004-01-15 13:43:53
Wechsler wrote:
Various people have mailed me asking how to add $HUGENUM domains to
the adoption roll. At the moment (as noted) these can be added
500-at-a-time via the bulk web interface.

The questions arising are:

1) Is this an adequate method?

If your asking because people have asked you how to submit >500 domains
in a single shot, then I'd say the answer is no...

2) What alternate method would you prefer/suggest?

I think I mentioned it before, but what about simply emailing a list of
the domains, one per line, to a registration address?

---
Dustin D. Trammell
Vulnerability Remediation Alchemist
Citadel Security Software, Inc.