Re: Oh, and...

2004-01-16 00:45:37
Dustin D. Trammell wrote:

2) What alternate method would you prefer/suggest?

I think I mentioned it before, but what about simply emailing a list of
the domains, one per line, to a registration address?

Oops - not quite sure where I lost that message then, sorry.

This was one option I was looking at but it took me a while to develop a solution that takes account of some of the odder loading/timing issues of my server. I think I've cracked it now, and the code should therefore be in place by Monday.

As a side note:

I put an SPF-filter based on my PHP code (essentially http://www.infinitepenguins.net/SPF/headercheck.php in text-only form) into my .procmailrc last night at about 1700 GMT.

Imagine my pride this morning (0730 GMT) when I found it had already caught its first spam :)

A very minor, but nonetheless personally fulfilling, moment ;)

        Wechsler