Re: Translation of spf.pobox.com

2004-01-28 06:13:57
On 28 Jan 2004 at 11:05, I wrote:

I am trying to "spread the word" of SPF to my customers, but it is not
very convenient to direct them to read http://spf.pobox.com, because it
is in english. I would like to translate the most important pieces (those
which could be interesting to the customers) to german, but maybe this
has been done before. Has it?

Well, I had some spare time, and now I have something to offer:

 http://www.baschny.de/spf/

there are some of the original SPF-pages translated to german. I
only translated those pages that contain useful information to the
"executive" that has to decide if this is what he wants to be
adopted in his/her company. Most of the tecnical stuff is not translated,
and I refer back to the original english pages in those cases. Maybe
I find time to translate more bits later.

This is the page where I will refer my german custumers to when I
try to "sell" them SPF. Feel free to do the same for your own purposes.

Greets,
Ernesto

--
Ernesto Baschny <ernst(_at_)baschny(_dot_)de>
 http://www.baschny.de - PGP: http://www.baschny.de/pgp.txt

Wiki:
http://spfwiki.infinitepenguins.net/pmwiki.php/SenderPermittedFrom/HomePage