IP5 notes

2004-02-01 13:17:00
The wizard and register once more support '~' (SOFTFAIL). At some point I need to update the wiki with this change.

MySQL has been a right pain over the weekend and is now operating under the gaze of various watchdog programs that will notify me if it falls down again. Its failure resulted in about 6 hours intermittent service and 12 hours downtime over the weekend (not to mention scuppering my plans for a quiet weekend).

In order to make all infinitepenguins.net sites more manageable, subsections have been moved to different URLs. The SPF tools have been moved to http://spftools.infinitepenguins.net/ although account creation still uses www.infinitepenguins.net for the moment. The old URL will still work for a while. The wiki has not moved.

The requested feature to allow people to remove domains from their personal domain lists has been added and functional for a few days.

Count currently stands over 5600.

        Wechsler

--
This message protected by the SPF protocol - adopt it now!
Details: http://spfwiki.infinitepenguins.net/

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.5.txt