Re: Leaving the SPF discuss list

2004-02-02 19:11:41
On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 05:57:58PM -0800, lcarver(_at_)cs(_dot_)ucsd(_dot_)edu
wrote:
| Gentlemen & Ladies -
|
| I am leaving the mailing list, with the knowledge that the best people are
| taking fine charge.  It has been fun lurking on the conversations, and
| watching the development of an important protocol (SPF).
|
| I congratulate you all on a fine project to control spam.

That's real swell of you.  Thanks for the kind words.  It's nice to get
positive feedback.

I hope you'll keep in touch by staying on the spf-announce mailing list.

cheers
meng

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.5.txt