RELEASE - v0.21 beta - Qmail, Sendmail support

2004-02-04 06:44:15
libspf v0.21 beta is now available for download from http://libspf.org

Review the CHANGELOG (http://libspf.org/files/CHANGELOG) to see whats
new.

Some highlights:

- Best guess support
- Trusted Forwarder support
- Completed qmail patch (all the config files are enabled now)
- Sendmail patch almost ready (tonight?), needs updating to the new API
- lovely bug fixes
- 40% more fluff, and now in a larger package!
- API almost complete

The Qmail patch is now about as functional as it will ever be, and is
now running on two my of MTA's.  I'm still debating on whether or not to
enable the tarpitting option Sean and I have been toying with since we
started on the project but we'll figure it out sooner or later.

Added some logging output in the following format:
"[YY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS] result : email [ip], spfver, depth, error (if any)"
which will allow you to create some stats hopefully.  For those of you
who want my MySQL version of this, drop me a line and i'll tidy it up
and send it your way.  It would be really cool if some of you would use
the MySQL ability to all log some stats to a central server ^.^

As always please submit bugs, suggestions, comments, etc.. they are
always welcome.

Cheers,

James

--