BUG FIX - libspf v0.21

2004-02-04 17:11:20
My apologies for this, but I accidentally included the non-fixed header
file from v0.20 in with v0.21 so the MS document bug where attachments
show up in the body of the email and the subject/from lines are blank
exists in 0.21.

A patch for spf.h can be had here:

http://libspf.org/files/spf.h.fixed-libspf-0.21.diff

Please continue to report bugs if you find any, and once again my
apologies for any inconvenience this oversight may have caused you.

Cheers,

James

--
James Couzens,