Re: NXDOMAIN

2004-02-04 17:36:33
On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 15:28, Jason wrote:
SPF shouldn't need to deal with this... but I guess adding a NXDOMAIN rule
couldn't hurt.

I know Sendmail (probably many others) already have the ability to reject
email if the domain name does not exist.

Specifically for sendmail remove/comment this from your mc file then rebuild
your cf file
FEATURE(`accept_unresolvable_domains')dnl

Now if I could only get an "enable_spf" feature =P

The libspf Sendmail patch does precisely that.  I'm in the process of
updating it to reflect the changes to the libspf API.  I should be able
to get libspf 0.22 with sendmail (8.12.??) by tonight.

Cheers,

James

--
James Couzens,