Re: SPF in MTAs

2004-02-07 18:35:24
On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 17:29, Greg Wooledge wrote:

Uh... he found a remote buffer overflow in the code.  The correct
response to that is, "Oh, darn.  Here's the patch for it."  It is
*NOT* appropriate to say "Well, only an idiot would use that part
of the code."

My apologies for the edge on my previous comment, you are correct, as
was Shapiro.  However, you seem to have overlooked my additional
comment, which stated: "And even if they were a simple change to using
vsnprintf is sufficient."

Cheers,

James

--