Re: Re: SPF in MTAs

2004-02-12 12:27:22
Sanford Whiteman wrote:

Does anyone knoe anything about non-Unix MTAs? Does MS Exchange have
a way to implement an SPF plug-in?

Absolutely,  and if people would stop mogging this into an OS advocacy
group  and  simply  ignore  the  known-inane  XML  suggestion  and its
accoutrements, I might be able to retain my interest in writing one.

There  are  plenty  of  exposed  (i.e.  MX) boxes running a variety of
Windows  mail  apps  and  attended  by extremely knowledgeable admins;
these would benefit from fair and proper attention in the SPF effort.

I think he was just asking a question - not wanting to insight a religious war..

I was curious as if exchange 2k/2k3 supported this also.

--
Rock River Internet                          Roger Grunkemeyer
202 W. State St, 8th Floor                grunky(_at_)rockriver(_dot_)net