Re: Re: eNom and SPF

2004-02-11 19:07:44
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Mark Jeftovic wrote:

easyDNS is also in the process of adding SPF support. Users will be able
to add records for their domains via their DNS interface and we will be
setting it on our parked domains as well.

DynDNS has supported SPF since the third or fourth person asked for it
several months ago - the only reason we even needed to do anything was to
support the underscore in non-host records, our advanced DNS interface has
long supported TXT and many other record types.

--
Tim Wilde
twilde(_at_)dyndns(_dot_)org