new releases of libsrs and libspf

2004-02-13 13:23:06
Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in releasing a new libspf or releasing the libsrs
alpha, but I have been in the process of leaving my job.  Today is my
final day!  I will absolutely have libsrs out the door this evening, and
hopefully followed by an updated libspf.  Thanks to everyone for
exercising patience.  I've got the next two weeks off as vacation, so I
hope to be able to bang things out a little quicker!

Cheers,

James

--
James Couzens,