ANNOUNCE: libsrs v0.1 - alpha

2004-02-15 10:20:17
libsrs v0.1 alpha is available for download from http://libspf.org/srs/

This is the initial release.  Sorry its a few days late.  Included is a
test binary a quickly whipped up to illustrate the use of the library.
If someone wants to extend it to use getopt or something prettier by all
means indulge yourself.

This is an ALPHA release.  Its very likely broken in one regard or
another.  There are no patches ready against any MTA's but this code is
suitable for integration into your third party project should it float
your boat.

There are performance bottlenecks in some of the utility functions I've
written, I'm both aware of them, and have some fixes planned.  Good
luck.

Cheers,

James

--