Re: SRS in .forward and reversing in /etc/aliases

2004-02-18 11:31:20
Shevek <spf(_at_)anarres(_dot_)org> [2004-02-18/18:19]:
In theory, the MTA's mechanism for reading and processing .forward
files should be handling SRS anyway.

Absolutely.

As I understand it, this question is only even an issue for the
"minimum interference" implementation of SRS. Is that right?

All I was really saying is: local SRS implementations where users can
find out the secret are, in general, a bad idea, unless you fully trust
each and every single one of your users not to abuse or leak the secret,
on purpose or not.

Cheers,
Dan

--
Daniel Roethlisberger <daniel(_at_)roe(_dot_)ch>
GnuPG key ID 0x804A06B1 (DSA/ElGamal)