RE: SPF Server

2004-03-03 12:26:15
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Seth
Goodman
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 11:35 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [spf-discuss] SPF Server

BTW, the spam numbers I gave in the previous post referenced above were
just for my personal inbox.  All the other accounts in our domain have
had good results, as well.

To give you an idea of the scale, the provider that I mentioned who now
rejects messages using blacklists and IP heuristics is Interland in
Atlanta, Georgia, US.  They have over 150,000 customers, some of whom
are resellers, and host over a million web sites.  I don't have numbers
for their mail user base, but it's large.

--

Seth Goodman