Re: SPF Server

2004-03-03 12:57:11
In
<1078342949(_dot_)13126(_dot_)4(_dot_)camel(_at_)deskbone(_dot_)office(_dot_)mbira(_dot_)com>
 Andy Bakun <spf(_at_)leave-it-to-grace(_dot_)com> writes:

When this was originally posted, I didn't think the intent was to
provide a public SPF service, although I suppose it could be used for
that.  Making this software available to mailfarms who would run it
locally with older MTA versions that don't have support for running
local programs/scripts (ie, Milter) would speed SPF deployment.  It
might be helpful if sample configurations for various MTAs were provided
also.

Well, as mentioned earlier, both the perl Mail::SPF implementation and
the C libspf-alt implementation already come with spfd daemons.

See:
http://spf.pobox.com/Mail-SPF-Query-1.996.tar.gz

and:
http://www.midwestcs.com/spf/libspf-alt/

At this time, only the Exim MTA has configurations available that use spfd.

-wayne