SRS and secondary MX

2004-03-18 13:57:26
One of the mail servers I have installed SRS on is a secondary MX server
for several domains (using the scripts provided by Mark translated to
Python).  It is SRS encoding all mail that passes through
the machine.  It should not SRS encode mail that is simply getting
relayed.  But the map script doesn't have any way of knowing since it
doesn't know the recipient.  The milter has no way of altering envfrom.

Any suggestions?

      "Very few of our customers are going to have a pure Unix
      or pure Windows environment." - Dennis Oldroyd, Microsoft Corporation