Odd behavior from sendmail-milter-spf-1.30

2004-03-21 12:11:25
        Anyone running the 1.30 version of the the spf-milter and
noticing any odd performance problems with it? I've noticed on my
two MX servers in which it's running on that it is using a large amount
of shared memory and running the load average fairly higher than normal.
Actually on both MX servers the shared memory consumption is the largest
on the system, more so than my BIND9 server.

        I'm wondering if there might not be a memory leak somewhere in
the code that has not been found as of yet.

        Regards,
        Jeremy