RE: Odd Behavior since 1.996

2004-03-21 11:46:02
     I kind of like this 'feature' personally as it stops obvious
forged email which is the intent of SPF to stop forgeries that
spammers
use to hide their identity.
Yes, I agree.

Me also.

Checking for invalid hostnames and hostnames without MX/A records is a
common feature of MTAs.  I've been using it on Exim for quite a while
now.  I encourage you to use it also.

Not common enough, mine can't, but it can do SPF. So if SPF could
incorporate that for me great!

Email checked by UKsubnet anti-virus service
To prevent email abuse & block spam
contact enquiries(_at_)uksubnet(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk
Tel: +44(0)8712360301 Web: www.uksubnet.net
Fax: +44(0)8712360300