RE: Odd Behavior since 1.996

2004-03-19 13:51:30
      Correct... And Lamdforms.com dies not appear to be registered..

No match for "LAMDFORMS.COM".
Right, the sender had a typo in his email address.  It was supposed to be
'laNdforms.com'

      I kind of like this 'feature' personally as it stops obvious
forged email which is the intent of SPF to stop forgeries that spammers
use to hide their identity.
Yes, I agree.

This issue was discussed a fair amount about 2 weeks ago under the
subject of "A HELO Question".
I just stopped following the HELO thread after a while and must have missed
the discussion and decision.  I thought the spec was frozen?  At least an
announcement should have been made on SPF-Announce....

Marc