Re: Discussion of Email Caller ID Boycott

2004-04-01 01:36:55
On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 08:55:55AM -0600, wayne wrote:

either protocol. Noone sat down and said "We need to protect the 2821
envelope". They sat down and said, "Oh bollocks. That's another 15,000
spams."

Actually, in the case of SPF, I think that several of us did say "We
need to protect the envelope-from".  In particular, spoofed

FWIW, I believe what Meng actually said was "My parents did not pay my college
fees so that I can sit here and file abuse mails all day..."

;-)

Cheers,

Nick