Re: shouldn't this pass?

2004-04-06 13:14:51
On Tue, 6 Apr 2004, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

Gets 'neutral' with Python spf.py 1.6.  I suspect the tricky issue is
that ptr occurs twice.  When it fails the first ptr, it seems to ignore
the second ptr and gets to the "~all".  I'll debug the Python version.

It is the include.  There is a subtle issue here.

I have fixed it.  It was my fault - I missed that case when adding
support for 'neutral' and 'softfail' to spf.py.

      "Very few of our customers are going to have a pure Unix
      or pure Windows environment." - Dennis Oldroyd, Microsoft Corporation