Re: first spf-enabled spam

2004-04-14 17:56:43
On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 06:06:34PM -0600, Aredridel wrote:
Perhaps you should come to North America, then. I've only heard of ONE ISP
requiring SMTP AUTH from its subscribers, and that ISP requires it only to
relay mail that doesn't have a from @theirdomain.com.

Make that two. I am one. We implemented it years ago.

Nearly 4 years ago here.  And even Earthlink has implemented this.  As far
as I know, almost all major ISPs support SMTP AUTH for using their servers
as an MSA.

The ISPs who haven't implemented AUTH are a minority now.  It just took a
long time.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett(_at_)Isite(_dot_)Net                                      Isite