Re: joker.com?

2004-04-19 04:33:13
Currently, Joker don't allow you to set up TXT records - so it is not
possible to set up an SPF record for your domain (I assume this is what
you mean).

I asked Joker about this a while ago (whether they planned to offer
support for SPF via a TXT record interface)... but if more people were
to ask for the feature...